I think i found some weird bug when tweaking turbocharged cars. (LFS Tweaker 1.6 for LFS 0.6T)
To replicate, you can do these steps:
- Spawn the XRG (or any car)
- Check the turbocharger option on the Engine Tweaker tab (more pressure = easier to see the bug)
- Write and then drive, if you floor it the clutch is going to slip
- Now we try to fix the clutch by increasing the clutch pressure on the On-Track Car Tweaker tab. (this step is what triggers the bug)
- Write again then go for a ride to spool up the turbo
Now you can notice that the turbo is on full boost every time you step on the throttle, no turbo lag at all. If you have a dump valve sound (Shift+A), you'll hear the sound looping over and over when off the throttle.
Bug reports, requests, general info... all goes here for now.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1