Donations

Bug reports, requests, general info... all goes here for now.
scorpy
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: Donations

Post by scorpy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:57 pm

rolxx wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:50 pm
hey i donate to you! 1078267711 here is my code can you unlock?
Hi, you are now unlocked. Thanks.

Yoyoyo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Re: Donations

Post by Yoyoyo » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Hi I donated 6$ yesterday(january 03) with my donation code: 241808154
Can you unlock me please
thanks you :D

scorpy
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: Donations

Post by scorpy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:43 pm

Yoyoyo wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:39 pm
Hi I donated 6$ yesterday(january 03) with my donation code: 241808154
Can you unlock me please
thanks you :D
Hi, you are unlocked since yesterday :)

Yoyoyo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Re: Donations

Post by Yoyoyo » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:45 pm

ohhhh I am sorry I did not close it since .i was waiting for it to unlock!lol Thank you!

Palon_36
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:44 pm

Re: Donations

Post by Palon_36 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:46 pm

Come on over 10 days now...
4167131109

scorpy
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: Donations

Post by scorpy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:52 pm

Palon_36 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:46 pm
Come on over 10 days now...
4167131109
who are you? tell me your donation email or id or exact date and time...

Palon_36
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:44 pm

Re: Donations

Post by Palon_36 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:27 pm

scorpy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:52 pm
Palon_36 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:46 pm
Come on over 10 days now...
4167131109
who are you? tell me your donation email or id or exact date and time...
Ohh sorry writed wrong when i donated and now i forgot to write the code... haha
Here it is 4167131109

scorpy
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: Donations

Post by scorpy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:31 pm

Palon_36 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:27 pm
scorpy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:52 pm
Palon_36 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:46 pm
Come on over 10 days now...
4167131109
who are you? tell me your donation email or id or exact date and time...
Ohh sorry writed wrong when i donated and now i forgot to write the code... haha
Here it is 4167131109
You are now unlocked. Thanks.

N1RVANA
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Re: Donations

Post by N1RVANA » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:56 pm

please activate my donation 34561143 2,20 euro

scorpy
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: Donations

Post by scorpy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:29 pm

N1RVANA wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:56 pm
please activate my donation 34561143 2,20 euro
You are now unlocked. Thanks.

Post Reply